Dear friends & partners,
We just got this letter (below) from Erika and we want you to rejoice with us! Somehow, we knew she would be blessed and that this year was going to be such a highlight for her. We stand in awe as we see how the Lord is really taking care of her beyond our wildest dreams. Betty Wagner is a dear friend of ours in her late 80's and has known Erika since she was a baby. She has been heading a ministry to missionaries in Southern California for many years shipping them books overseas. When we were at Fuller Theological Seminary (Pasadena, CA) and at our lowest point, she took us out to buy groceries for our family. Thank you dear Betty and thanks to all of you from the bottom of our hearts who have blessed Erika in some way or another...
Edualdo & Aline
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 5:12 PM
Subject: Yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Ya know what?!
This is really exciting, I hope you're sitting down to get up and leap with joy...
I got a donation of $1,000 from Betty Wagner, she says it's to pay the rest of my tuition and the leftover is for my personal expenses, isn't
that a breakthrough? I mean we were taking care of that issue in school for a week or so... actually it has been a topic since the
beginning of the year!=D
Anyway, today was freezing, I wore gloves, a scarf and my pea coat and I was still cold! People were like "Erika what is it gonna be like
when it's REALLY gonna be cold?" Poeiti actually offered that pea coat to me, I was so touched.
This is really exciting, I hope you're sitting down to get up and leap with joy...
I got a donation of $1,000 from Betty Wagner, she says it's to pay the rest of my tuition and the leftover is for my personal expenses, isn't
that a breakthrough? I mean we were taking care of that issue in school for a week or so... actually it has been a topic since the
beginning of the year!=D
Anyway, today was freezing, I wore gloves, a scarf and my pea coat and I was still cold! People were like "Erika what is it gonna be like
when it's REALLY gonna be cold?" Poeiti actually offered that pea coat to me, I was so touched.
I'm still waiting for Jazmyn to come home to pay for the rent! I just visited this house with only Hawaiian roommates, and it's sooooo fancy... gosh it's a mansion! We just started our small groups and I looove mine... it's a young one: 28, 23, 21, 18 and me... we shared, we got a Starbucks drink, we had fun! It supposed to be a bonding group and I think we're doing great!
Well, gotta go!
love you
Erika
No comments:
Post a Comment