Thursday, March 10, 2011

THE POOLS OF TRANSFORMATION (by Edualdo Cicero)

The Pools of Transformation

Here is the vision I believe I received from the Lord on Friday, March 4th, 2011 during our night meeting at the Center of Transformation in Papeete (Tahiti).

It started with “nurse angels” that were placing all those who were willing to surrender their life to God over stretchers on wheels. Once the willing believers were laid down, a nurse angel would cut open their hearts and begin removing some stones or gravel from their hearts. Quite immediately after that the people on stretchers were thrown in a very joyful way over a sliding edge that quickly ran them into a huge pool where they were to marinate into God's presence. The angels were rejoicing over every person that was being thrown into the pool and there was some sense of real fun into that process.

It was clear that people were to enjoy and prolong the experience in order to make sure that what was in each pool (since there were different kinds and various degrees of intensity) would be penetrating their life and by the same token remove unwanted “chemistry” off of their bodies. The outcome of those blessed baths was transformation in the life of a surrendered believer whose longing was to have the nature of Christ becoming all the more real and expressed through his/her life. As a whole it seemed a very pleasurable experience that required continual exposure to a very special atmosphere of Heaven.

There were different pools representing different levels of soaking that the people were to experience in order to have an ever increasing exposure to His Presence and ensuing transformation. I'm not sure if I saw at least 3 levels but each time a believer was to flow from one pool to another, the temperature of the following pool was increasing and even steam was coming out of the last pool. The transformation was tangible and noticeable and bringing people from one degree of His Glory to a greater one.

At one point, I think I saw the face of the Father that was bragging over the people and I heard him say "Here is My bunch!!" In his countenance was tenderness and a tearful expression of joy over those whom He loves soooo passionately. It was as if His heart was moved to see the surrendered ones as He was anticipating so much over their lives…

The final outcome of this process was to bring every willing believer to such a degree of transformation that would cause a powerful radiance of His glory to be seen and experienced. Every believer is called to become a never-ending spring of life and create pools of transformation wherever they go.

No comments: